Monday, 14 August 2017

Reading and reviewing soon




Some of my book chatter will start to appear in the Indie Author Monthly Magazine September issue, so get it free on the Magster distribution service.

This is the rest of the review waiting list: Bitter Lemmings (one of Tom Holt's indies), Shrugg One Mile, The Twisted Galaxy, Special Agent Mauve 2, J.O.E. Just an Ordinary Earthling, Inevitable Ascension, The Outlaws of Kratzenfels, Race the Red Horizon, Terraforming Earth Phase 1, Perax Frontier, The Mirror in my Dorm Room, How to Remove a Brain, Temptation & Mozzarella, Matters Arising From the Identification of the Body, Lockheed Elite, Disconnected, Nasa's 1st Mission to Mars - why bother?, All These Worlds, Inevitable Ascension, Double Life, The Renewal, The University of Corporeal and Ethereal Studies, The Cosmic Bullet, Everything I need to Save my Friend and Doom the Universe, Girl From Above 1, Transmit, Philia, Helix; and The Optimist.

I add reviews in these places, so come bookmark me or add a comment if you're passing:

https://medium.com/@havingfaith
http://www.librarything.com/profile/HavingFaith
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/62676140-faith-jones
https://havingfaithbookblog.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

  1. Honestly Faith, I don't know how you juggle school, copy editing, and book reviews. But, I hope you manage to keep up the good work. I enjoy the thoroughness of your reviews and look forward to following your take on the latest indie sci-fi through 2017. Feel free to drop a line on my webpage at www.jmlanham.com anytime. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absurd! Just because you didn't pay Amazon for the book doesn't mean the review needs to be considered suspect. There are other places to buy books, and there are libraries from which to borrow as well.

    I hope they turn your reviews back on and that you keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael. Amazon have also deleted all the reviews where I did pay for the book! I will be going to independent bookshops in future.

      Delete